Friday 28 March 2014

Spring Birthday

Hello!

Thank goodness it is the weekend :)  Hopefully I will find some time to get crafty....

Here is a spring birthday card that I made using a lovely floral set from Papertrey Inks.  I drew round an oval die cut to position my stamping and then popped the die cut up with a vellum butterfly which I had white embossed with Hero Arts Leafy Vines (one of my fave stamps!).  I finished the card with a sentiment from Hero Arts Messages with Flourish set. 

I don't often use pastel tones but I think I like them on this card.....

 
I hope you have a great weekend!
 
Bye for now, Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. I love this card, and hope you'll use pastels more often, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that you used pastels with your butterfly and flowers, Sarah! It's such a perfect 'Spring' color combo...I'm swooning over the embossed leafy vines, too! Stunning card!!!

    May I ask which PTI set you used for the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barb! I used PTI Mini Blooms - the set includes some sentiments in a gorgeous font too!

      Delete
  3. This is a really beautiful spring card! Love especially the embossed vellum butterfly!

    ReplyDelete