Friday 20 May 2016

Uniko Challenge #32

Hello!

It is time for our next challenge over at Uniko Studio and this month we are looking for masculine style designs with an optional twist of Fathers Day.  As Fathers Day is in June I have made a card that I am sure I will be using in the next few weeks. 




I love this nautical stamp from Uniko and it is perfect for mens cards.  I inked the bottom edge of the card with a variety of blue inks and placed the yacht on a calm sea.  The compass stamp and sentiment finish the simple one layer design.

I hope you play along with us at Uniko this month - the challenge is open until 10 June so there is plenty of time to join in.  The DT have more great inspiration for you over at the Uniko blog and we are joined by the lovely Tanja from Little Art Cottage as our GD this month.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I just love that beautifully blended sea - CAS perfection! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very serene - wonderful blending! Lindsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very serene - wonderful blending! Lindsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, neat, classy and fantastic inky sea here Sarah. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blended ocean is gorgeous, Sarah ... love how the yacht is sailing elegantly into view ... so stylish! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous smooth and calm sea - just the sort I can cope with on a boat! Fab composition and placement of the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this Sarah, great minds think alike :) though I should maybe have paid closer attention to the Uniko DT blog! Your ink blending is seamless and I love the calmness of your card compared to my choppy sea ;) Wonderful showcase of Uniko and FAB masculine CAS card. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete