Saturday 25 August 2018

Sea Life

Hello!

As we have been in Spain for the past few weeks I have obviously picked up the sea side vibe and created two underwater inspired cards.  On this first card I have used my sea horse stencil - I love creating scenes inside the apertures.....


Here, I simply inked with Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio distress inks inside the seahorse and then stamped a range of sea life images in versafine.  The stamps come from a free stamp set but I can't remember which magazine produced them....To finish the panel I stamped the same images in distress inks round the edge of the card panel.  I shall link up for a second time at AAA Cards where the theme is to use a stencil to create a CAS design.


On a similar note I inked around my circle aperture stencil before stamping around the edges.  I also added some of my messy dots stencil to create some bubbles.  I coloured the seahorse and starfish in promarkers to add a pop of contrasting colour and added a lovely sentiment from Uniko's most recent release.

I hope you like my two cards from under the sea :)  

My Folksy shop will be back open tomorrow so you can check out my stencils there.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment