Friday 19 October 2018

Sticker Kitten Love

Hello!

I have recently joined the DT at Sticker Kitten :) I absolutely love their products and the way that they release coordinated sets of stamps, papers and embellishments.  They are quirky, cute and fun!  

A great case in point is their Alpaca Wishes christmas release.  We all love an alpaca and this range is gorgeous.  I love the colour combo on the patterned paper too which is a soft and pretty alternative to traditional christmas colours.

For my first project I decided to use the release to make hanging christmas ornaments:




I simply painted some mdf hearts and baubles with white gesso and trimmed the paper from the Alpaca Wishes pad to size.  I stuck them down with mat medium and sanded around the edges.  I then added embellishments from the die cut pack and some sequins.  The mdf alpacas are so lovely - I whitewashed this one with diluted acrylic paint and added some clear shimmer over the top.  The little christmas tree is from my range of mdf but fits perfectly.

I hope you like my hanging hearts and head over to Sticker Kitten to check out their fab products!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new design team, Sarah. The ornaments are so cute and gives me an idea for next year's ornaments for my grandkids.

    ReplyDelete