Saturday 1 December 2018

One Layer Christmas

Hello,

The challenge over at Less is More is to create a one layer christmas card.  Stencils are perfect for one layer cards so I decided to use my Geometric Star stencil through an ornament aperture:



I simply die cut 2 different sizes of a bauble out of some acetate to use as a temporary stencil and inked through it using my geometric star pattern.  I used Milled Lavender, Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch distress oxides.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the small highlight stamps are from Uniko's Seeing Stars stamp set.

I shall also link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes.

You can find this geometric star stencil in my online shop :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Love the unusual colors for Christmas, Sarah! And the little diamond "sparkles" you added - thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inking makes those ornaments glow, Sarah. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon! Swoon! Swoon! Absolutely love the colours and design here Sarah. You definitely work those stencils so creatively! You rock as does the stencil!!! Thanks for playing along at Less is More and hope to catch up soon in the New Year. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is absolutely fantastic, Sarah! Fantastic way to use that awesome stencil, and your application of color is superb!!!!

    ReplyDelete