Saturday 23 February 2019

New Stencil

Hello,

I hope you are having a good weekend!  I have been crafting with a new stencil today - Tribal Background is very detailed and great to work with.  Here I have just inked it up with Distress Oxides:


I combined the stencil with a fab sentiment die from My Favourite Things. 

I shall link up this card at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where the challenge is not to use any stamps and at Seize the Birthday where Anything Goes.

I hope you like my new stencil.  You can buy it from my online store - www.funkyfossil.co.uk.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Love that stencil! I am on a stencil kick myself lately! Love the bright colors and the bold greeting! Thanks for joining the girls and I a Seize the Birthday! Please come play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete