Friday 29 March 2019

Hope Blooms

Hello!

It is the weekend already and I can't believe that we have got to the end of March already :)  With Spring well and truly in the air, I decided to make another card with my Boho Flowers stamp set.  This time, I have teamed them up with my Lightbulb aperture stencil:




I stamped the flowers through the stencil and coloured them with pencils.  I inked lightly around the bulb to give the shape some definition and stamped the sentiment inside.  

I shall link up at Addicted to Stamps where the theme is Spring and at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes.

I hope you like this design.  I love stamping or stencilling into apertures, they often give a different perspective to the design :)

Both the stencil and stamp set are for sale in my online store: www.funkyfossil.co.uk - head over to see the range of products that are available.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x


1 comment:

  1. OH WOW ... this is so cool! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
    Darlene
    ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete