Sunday 14 April 2019

Bright and Bold Birthday

Hello!

I hope that you have had a good weekend!  I am just popping in with a bright and happy birthday card using a new stencil that is in my store - Striped Fragments:



I simply masked off sections of the stencil and coloured them with different colour distress oxides.  The die cut sentiment is from My Favourite Things.

I shall link up at Seize the Birthday where Anything Goes and at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where we are making our own backgrounds rather than using designer papers.

This is the stencil that I used:


It is available to buy in my online shop - www.funkyfossil.co.uk

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Bright and cheery! Glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Sarah! Love the bright Oxide colours. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a striking card, this is a great colour combo and the bold black sentiment really pops. Thankyou for joining in at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete