Sunday 5 May 2019

Lots of Happy!

Hello!

For those of you in the UK, I hope you are enjoying a good bank holiday weekend :)  I have a 3 for 2 offer going on in my store - www.funkyfossil.co.uk - until midnight tomorrow 6 May.  You will get one item for free when you order any three or more stencils, stamps or mdf from the shop when you use the code HAPPY at checkout.

I thought that I would make a happy card to celebrate using one of my new stencils - Elegant Fans:



I have simply coloured it with shades of blue to create an ombre effect and combined it with one of the bold sentiment dies from Winnie and Walter.

I shall link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where we are celebrating birthdays and at Seize the Birthday.

Check out my range of stencils and other crafty items over at www.funkyfossil.co.uk - this weekend is a good time to try them out :)



Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Sarah, love the ombre effect, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete