Wednesday 27 November 2019

CAS Christmas

Hello!

I hope that your week is going well :)  I found out about a new challenge this week and wanted to play along.  It is called Day of the Month Card Club and goes live on the 7th of every month.  The challenge uses different celebrations/events as their theme which is a great idea :)  The theme for November has been inspired by 'Look for Circles' day!!

I decided to use my new stencil - Ornamental - for this CAS card as one of the baubles is circular.


I used Nuvo Glacier Paste in Quicksilver on navy cardstock and added a few gems.  The sentiment is from MFT and I simply added a bit of silver mirri card.

Unser Logo zum Mitnehmen! / Our logo to take away!

I shall link up at the current Anything Goes challenge at Simon's Wednesday Challenge and for a third time at Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge where the theme is Tis The Season.

Here is the stencil that I used:


Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. This card is amazing and a great implementation our Challenge theme.
    Thank you so much for joining with us at DotMCC.
    Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous! Love everything about it! Thanks so much for linking up at HLSCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Christmas card! I really like the simplicity of the design - with just the right amount of brilliance! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DotMCC! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Karte ist wunderschöm.
    L.G.KarinNettchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty Bauble! I am so in love with your stencils - Everytime I go to the store there is new eye candy! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DotMCC, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete