Thursday 26 December 2019

Go Wild

Hello!

I hope that you have been having a wonderful festive season...I have been taking advantage of some time off work to hideout in my craft room :)  I decided to make a card with some stencils that I haven't used for a while - Leo and Fierce Words:


I inked through the words stencil in Pumice Stone to create a light coloured background before going over the lion stencil with copper texture paste.  Once that was dry  I went back over some of the wording in Hickory Smoke to create the sentiment.  I simply added some copper coloured glitter tape down the edge of the card to add a bit of extra interest.

I shall link up at Inkspirational where the challenge is No Stamping and at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where it is Party Time!

Here are the products that I used on this card which are available to buy from www.funkyfossil.co.uk 


  

Check out our sale in store - we have 25% off everything when you use the code BOX25 at checkout until 3 January :)


Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. I love the African wild life style and this is a cool design, perfect for a man or woman equally, I love that about a card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete