Monday 7 December 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge

 Hello!

Well we are finally at the last challenge of a long and difficult year.  I hope that you have found playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge to be a fun way to stay creative!  The theme for our December challenge is Twinkle so lots of opportunity to fill your December birthday cardmaking with sparkle.  And we have two $15 credits from the amazing Joy Clair to spend on digital products :)





I have gone for a very clean and simple birthday card using the star cluster and a sentiment from our recently released Space Cadet stamp set.  


I simply heat embossed the stars on to dark blue cardstock using Wow! Silver Embossing Glitter and placed a die cut star aperture over the top.  The sentiment is heat embossed in silver and the focal panel is matted on to some matte silver cardstock.

The rest of the DT have got lots of creative ways of using the challenge theme to share with you over at AAA Birthday.  I love seeing how everyone has a different take on the theme!

Sadly this will be my last DT chard for AAA Birthday.  Things are busy with my little business and I can't give the challenge the attention that it deserves.  I want to thank the amazing Jane who does a fab job of coordinating the challenge and all of the lovely DT for their inspiration over the past year.  I have had lots of fun and hope to still be able to play along whenever I can.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Love your space cadet stamp set, it’s so versatile. Also loving the website, now with moving parts, and that your business is growing. 🥳 I’m now budgeting for your new arrivals, unless a sale pops up to scupper my plans. 🥰🙈

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful twinkly star full of smaller twinkling stars. Way to exit Sarah!

    ReplyDelete