Saturday 20 March 2021

Time Out - Different

 Hello :)

I love the current theme over at Time Out Challenges - where the fab DT are challenging you to be different and do your own thing!  And, Funky Fossil is the sponsor for this challenge so I just had to jump in and have a go :)



I decided to use our Meadow Flowers stamps and stencil and new Brushed Roses stencil to create this simple card:


I simply inked through the stencil using Kitsch Flamingo and faded out from the corner before sponging through the Meadow Flower stencil with black paint.  I stamped the sentiment from the Meadow Flowers stamp set which seemed to go well with the theme of the challenge and finished with some pink splatters.

I think that the black silhouette has real impact against the soft colour!

I hope that you play along at Time Out to be in with a chance of winning a gift code to spend in store with us at Funky Fossil :)

Sarah x



3 comments:

  1. First off-thanks so much for joining us at Time Out-seems lots of people are enjoying doing something different!! I love this soft stencil in pink and how it fades out-I still haven't managed to do this so well myself! And a striking look with the black meadow flowers-I have these as stamps and love them but forget I have them!! Must duct them off. Thank you for all your support and joining us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! The soft rose swirling in the background is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete