Thursday 17 September 2015

Festive NBUS

Hello!

I really shouldn't have spent any time making a card today as I have both student and professional deadlines looming but playing with stamps and ink seemed a much better way to go!!

I wanted to play for a second time at lovely Darnell's NBUS Challenge before it finishes tomorrow and combined that with a second card for Merry Monday's challenge to make the sentiment the focal point.



The NBUS on this card is the fab new Fa La La Stamps and Ellements from Avery Elle which I combined with a wreath stamp from Hero Arts which I white embossed on the pale blue card.  The little red berry stamps are from the Avery Elle set too.  I thought the pale blue, red and white colour combo looked quite folky.

Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (Stamps, Dies, EFs, etc.)
 
I will also link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where we are going die crazy!

Do stop by tomorrow for the next set of cards that I have made with Uniko's fab September release.

See you soon,

Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. your white wreath on the blue is so pretty - love that sentiment banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely charming! I saw your card over at Darnell's NBUS linky and had to pop over and see more details. I love the color combination, and especially love the iridescent border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the soft blue background. So serene and the banner sentiment creates great movement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolute delight, Sarah ... love the white wreath against the blue ... so fabulous with the swooshy red banner! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. The wreat and banner are so pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pretty and so delicate. Love your colour choices! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love these colours for Xmas cards, especially the pale blue. And card making is always much more fun than work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg this card is so beautiful!! Love those soft colors and that new stamp by Avery Elle is amazing!! wish i could have them all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is STUNNING! Gorgeous colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete