Thursday 17 September 2015

Uniko Introducing - Triangulate

Hello!

I am back again with some more Uniko fun in advance of Saturday's September release.  Today we are getting geometric with the Triangulate set....

I have two cards to share with you:

 
I always think that geometric designs work well for male cards and here I have stamped one of the triangle borders in blue ink twice on each side of the card and popped up a central panel.  The Awesome sentiment comes from All Occasion Sentiments #2 but is combined with yesterday's sentiment set. 



Black and gold is always a favourite colour combo for me and I have stamped another of the border stamps in black on the diagonal and combined with a sentiment from yesterday's set.

Here is the whole set for you to see....how many designs and combinations can you create from these?!  This set is geometric heaven :)


I hope you like these geometric designs!  I will link up at Virginia's View Challenge whilst there is still time as her theme this month is geometric :)

I will be back tomorrow with more cards from the final set in the release which will then go live on Saturday along with a DT blog hop and prizes to be won.  For more information on the release schedule and the fab designs from the rest of the DT check out the Uniko blog!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

12 comments:

  1. This fabulous new stamp set creates such wonderful cards, and your two are just as lovely as the others! I particularly love the white, black and gold, a favourite colour combination of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look great; love the graphic designs! But blue...my favorite colour, so here my favo card... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stamps are another great way to incorporate triangles in graphic designs. The precision on this awesome graphic with black,white and gold card is just fab. And the first one is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! Particularly smitten by the modern look of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment combo on the first, shows the versatility of them wonderfully. LOVE the colour combo of the second along with the stamping on an angle - AWESOME showcase of this set. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another very cool set! You might know that I love triangles...! Absolutely adore what you made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Both your cards are absolutely fabulous. I love the cool blue and grey. But it's the black, white and gold that I just love. Great cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another one I've been itching to comment on Sarah! Love the subtle blues and greys of the first one but 2 stunning and gorgeous cards. Showcasing sets brilliantly again! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 Stunning cards Sarah, the first one is simply superb with the colors, and the patterns, and the second one is very elegant with the black and gold together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great cards and in so different colours, cool way to show how they can be used x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two terrific triangulated cards, Sarah! I adore the blue/grey of the first and the lovely elegance of the second! WOW!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Geometric heaven, indeed, Sarah ... crisp, cool, graphic ... and both so brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete