Sunday 7 May 2017

Honey, I Shrunk the Kit!

Hello,

After all of the excitement of yesterday's Uniko release, today it is time to share the cards that I have made from the latest HISTK kit that the lovely Shona has put together for us.  She put together a bumper bundle of cuteness and I wanted to make loads more cards than the four I have to share with you today!



 
I ombre inked the sentiment from Neat and Tangled and added this cute MFT otter.

 
This cat  from MFT goes perfectly with the fun sentiment and I decided to put him in the spotlight with a masked and inked ray of light.

 
I decided to combine this cat and fish duo with another of the sentiments.  I am hoping they are going to be friends rather than the cat having the fish for dinner!



I combined this cute yeti from MFT with a punny sentiment from the kit along with the fab die cut from Winnie and Walter (which I have wanted for ever) which I coloured with promarkers.

I can't wait to see what the other Honeys have come up with - do check out their fabulous blogs:

Hazel from Hazel's Paper Designs
Shona from Twine Around
Sarah from Sazzledazzle
Anita from Neet and Crafty.

Here is a photo of the gorgeous kit that Shona produced - thank you so much for putting it together for us x


 
Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Swooning again at your super clever, totally CAS, but fantastic designs Sarah. Love how you've worked these cuties and your colouring gets even better each time I visit your site. So jealous. Really enjoying your thinking behind each of these cards and a delightful mix of idea. Have a fun day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Sarah! I absolutely love what you have done with your kit! That spotlit cat is too cool for school - such an awesome idea! The grey and pink layout for that yeti is so elegant, with that fun scallop edge. You have given me an AWESOME idea for my remaining pink heart die you gave me with the last kit! I was totally on your train of thought with the cat and the fish...and your otter card is otterly cute too! A fabulously fun, CAS collection! SO sorry for this late comment also! DId I mention that I am rubbish at scheduling posts for the right time?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cute, Sarah. You did a fantastic job with the things in that wonderful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you, these all look amazing!!! Love the ombre colouring of the 'big hugs' die and your otter is such a cutie. The spotlight is such a cool idea (would never have thought of that) and your kitten is coloured perfectly. Love the scene you created with the pudgy cat and fish, fingers crossed they can get along... And your Yeti is so gorgeously coloured and love the peachy colour against the black. So glad you liked this kit and that you have lots left over to play around with. You knocked it out of the park!! And just let me know if you want any more of the 'friend' die-cuts, can always send more over!!

    ReplyDelete