Wednesday 21 March 2018

One Layer Cards with Stencils

Hello!

Just popping in with a few one layer cards that I have made this week with my stencils.....sometimes it is just fun to ink them up to create quick and easy cards :)

Here is a card that I have made to play along at AAA Cards where the challenge is to only use a third of the card front.....a great way to keep things CAS.


Here, I simply inked through the honeycomb/hexagon stencil with distress oxides and inked a bee silhouette stencil over the top that I am currently working on.  The sentiment is from Avery Elle.



I have made a second card for Time Out using the large geometric circle stencil and some of the geo circle background images.  Overlaying them adds extra interest.  The sentiment is from MFT.



I hope you like these two simple cards :)  The stencils that I have used are available to purchase in my Folksy store.

Laser cut honeycomb stencil   Geometric Circle Stencil   Geo Circles Stencil

See you soon,

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. A very cool technique which made a lovely card! I'm so glad to have found you through the Concord and 9th challenge.

    I'm offering Concord and 9th blog candy at my blog:

    Http://viralscrap.blogspot.com

    Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards, Sarah! And the first one is a fabulous take on our challenge theme! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.
    (PS love your stencils too - especially the third one!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! thanks for playing along with us at AAA cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, Sarah! I am loving all your stencil designs and the way you use them is so inspiring - the way you layered all the circles on the Birthday card is so much fun - perfect for a celebration! Always great to see you at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete