Friday 13 April 2018

Take It Make It Challenge

Hello,

The April TIMI challenge is open on the Craft Stamper blog.  It is really easy to get involved - anything goes as long as your project includes stamping :)


I stamped a background from Studio Line in black and sepia archival ink to create a variegated look and adhered a large butterfly from Inkylicious that I have watercoloured with sparkle pens - it has a shimmer in real life!  The sentiment is from Uniko Studio.

I like the combination of pretty and grungy elements - what do you think?  The rest of the DT have fab projects to inspire you over at the Craft Stamper blog and it would be great to see your creations in the gallery :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. How can I be the 1st comment? This is the most stunning card ever! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete