Sunday 17 June 2018

Geometric Elephant

Hello!

If you have visited my blog recently, you may have seen the geometric lion stencil that I have been using.  Today, I have a card made with my new geometric elephant....


I have simply inked through the stencil with Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, Faded Jeans and Black Soot distress oxides to create an ombre effect.  An old sentiment stamp from Hero Arts completes this simple one layer design.  

I shall link up at AAA Cards where the theme is Geometric.

I hope you like this new stencil - it is lots of fun!

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. OMG Sarah this is absolutely amazing! I love this card! Thanks so much for linking it up to the AAA Cards geometric challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Sarah....this would suit the quote...you know what I am talking about!! Have been emailing you regarding being special GD for the challenge you are sponsoring. Not sure my emails are getting through? Could you email me if yoU get a chance xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful geometric elephant. Love it! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete