Saturday 15 September 2018

Birthday Fishes

Hello!

I am just popping in to share a bright and breezy card using a new stencil - Spin Cycle.  It made me think of bubbles so this is what I made:


I simply inked through the stencil with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide ink - it comes out so crisply.  I combined the background with some cute fish dies from Sizzix and a lovely sentiment from Sticker Kitten's current Mermaid Treasures collection.

I shall link up at Seize the Birthday where we the topping is to use die cuts or punches.

A nice thing about this stencil is that it has no straight edge so works really well when spraying or using inks as there is no obvious edge.  You can get it in my Folksy store:


See you again soon,

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stencil background and perfect for those cute little fish! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday

    ReplyDelete