Thursday 31 January 2019

Uniko Challenge #51

Hello!

I am popping in with a reminder card for the first Uniko challenge of the year.  As usual it is Anything Goes but with an optional twist of Love.  



Given that valentine's day is just around the corner I decided to go down the romantic route!



I simply stamped and masked Uniko's beautiful rose image several times within a heart aperture and then added some inky shading around the edge.  I used Abandoned Coral and Worn Lipstick.  With a heart mask in place I then stamped out the leaves on either side.  I love the line art on these roses but don't always have the time (or skill!) to colour them.  However, using them like this is a great alternative.

I shall link up at Simon's Monday Challenge where Love is in the Air and at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes.

You have until 22 Feb to play along and you can see more inspiration from members of the DT over on the Uniko blog.  Have fun!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet design - hearts and flowers - what could be more perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks, Sarah, for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful heart design!
    Greetings from Wiebke

    ReplyDelete