Monday 1 July 2019

AAA Birthday #3

Hello!

We are starting our new month long challenge over at AAA Birthday and it is all about the girls :)


I decided to go feminine and floral and used my new Beautiful Inside and Out stamps:


I simply inked the floral branch in both corners of the card and watercoloured them with distress inks.  

I shall also link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes.

All you need to do to play along with us during July is to create a birthday card on the broad theme that we have set.  Check out the amazing cards that the rest of the DT have put together to get you inspired along with our fabulous GD and winner of the first challenge - Michelle Lupton!

This is the stamp set that I used:


You can buy it from my online store - www.funkyfossil.co.uk

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarahx



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, beautiful colouring and I adore this stamp! hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo pretty Sarah. I've been eyeing up that stamp set and now it's gone right to the top of my wishlist! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with gorgeous stamps! x

    ReplyDelete