Wednesday 21 August 2019

Fa La La and Folksy Christmas - new stamp sets

Hello!

I am releasing 5 new stamp sets this Saturday, 24 August at 9am (UK time) and am sharing new designs with you every day.  Check out my earlier posts to see Wild Things and Woodland Winter!  Today I am sharing two new sets with you, both featuring the fab designs of Maggie Molloy - I love her quirky and folksy style.  I also wanted some bold Christmas sentiments for my cards and I think that Fa La La delivers that!

Here are some examples:


I teamed up the sentiment with my new Poinsettia stencil.  The sentiment really pops embossed on black card and with a die cut frame from MFT.


This is a simple card where I went for scandi colours of blue and red.  The sentiment is white embossed on to inked cardstock and the snowflakes make a quick background.


I used a wreath builder template to stamp the holly branch from the Merry Christmas sentiment and simply stamped the bold Noel in the centre.  A quick and easy Christmas card to mass produce!  I shall link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where the theme is CAS.

Finally, whilst I was in a wreath building mood, I stamped another wreath using elements from the Fa La La set and added in the sweet heart from Folksy Christmas:


These sets are so versatile and work for contemporary, scandi or traditional christmas designs!  I hope you like them:

  

I have one more stamp set to share with you tomorrow along with a fun giveaway!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love both of these!! Really like Scandi Christmas designs and the blue/white/red combo is gorgeous. My wishlist is getting bigger and bigger!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great sets to have for the coming months ! And so many possibilities with them. I of course love the NOEL one that you beautifully showcased with your cards !

    ReplyDelete