Friday 24 January 2020

Funky Fossil January Release - Scandi Home

Hello!

Finally we have come to the final stamp set to make up our January release.  Scandi Home is an A5 clear stamp set and I love the quirky, nordic feel of the images.



Here I stamped onto a brayered background to create a cute scene.


Creating a stamped background in blues and greys is an easy way to create a scandi look.  I have combined it with a sentiment from Blooming Birthday on this card.

Here is the full set:


When I get this stamp set out I just keep playing with it.  The images are perfect for pattern building, backgrounds and for scenes.  As they are quirky in style they are very forgiving as well!

Check out what the DT have created with this stamp set:





Natalie Seddons at https://www.instagram.com/momma_sedds/

All 5 stamp sets will be available to buy from www.funkyfossil.co.uk from 9am tomorrow.  We will be having a release day blog/insta hop as well and one person will be drawn at random to win all 5 sets from comments left on one of our posts!!

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow :)

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment