Saturday 1 February 2020

All loved up!

Hello!

The build up to Valentine's day must have got to me this year as I have added a few more heart based stencils to the shop this week and have made the following cards with them....


First up I used our new Heart Lines stencil with That's Crafty Texture Paste (which we also sell in store now too!) on kraft card.  I simply added one of the cute pugs from Pugs and Hugs and a punny sentiment :)  I shall link up at Time Out where we are being Affectionate and at Simon's Monday Challenge where the theme is Loved Up.

On my next card I have used our new Quirky Owls stamp set along with the new Sweet Hearts stencil.  I sprayed through the stencil with That's Crafty Flat Matte Spray in Rose.  It is a lovely colour.


I shall join in at Simon's Wednesday Anything Goes challenge with this card.

Here are the products that I have used today:

 

  

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x


9 comments:

  1. Love the stenciled backgrounds! The pug and the owl make me smile... darling cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stencils are fab backdrops for your sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab texture to your first card and it works so well on the kraft. Combining this with the pug works well with the colours. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, these are just adorable and that pug...eek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable...just love both of your fabulous cards!!! And that sweet pug puppy is just too darn cute. Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these heart stencils look super and I love the cute cards you created with them! The cute dog is my favorite. :)Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards! Love the stencilled white against the kraft, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw these stencils last night and think I might need to put in an order. Love how you used the paste on the kraft, looks so crisp and modern. And I'm jealous of your colouring skills with the little pug. And loving the turquoise/pink colour combo of your second card, the owls are so cute, about to use them again myself. Always so excited to see you at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    Over 160,000 men and women are using a simple and secret "water hack" to lose 2lbs every night in their sleep.

    It's simple and works on everybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Get a clear glass and fill it with water half the way

    2) And then do this proven hack

    and be 2lbs lighter as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete