Sunday 9 February 2020

More CAS cards

Hello!

I have been having fun this week playing with some of our new stencil designs which are now available in store at www.funkyfossil.co.uk.  There are designs to suit male or female cards, CAS cardmakers and mixed media fans!  Here are a few that I have made which are more CAS.

First up is this lovely bold Protea bloom.  It is a quick way to make a card front - add a sentiment and your done! 


I simply inked the flower with distress oxides and added some splatters.  I shall link up at Simon's Monday Challenge where there is a Floral Frenzy. 

Next up is our new Grid Stencil and Micro Squares.  These are fab for adding layers and interest to cards - particularly male designs. 


I simply inked through the grid in pale blue and green, fading out from the centre and stamped the image from our Adventure stamp set over the top.  I love the way that the grid is showing through the stamped image!  I did also use the micro squares as part of the fade out but they are hard to see on this picture.....

I shall link up at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge where the theme is positive.  I think that the Adventure set has a really positive vibe!



I inked through the grid and the micro squares on this card front varying the colour and fading towards the card centre before adding some stamped elements from the Adventure set again.  

I hope you like these new stencils....

 

 


Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Fun geometric designs with the new stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the geometric stencils Sarah, works well for a masculine card.
    Thanks for sharing at HLS CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete