Thursday 9 April 2020

Easter Stamp Sale!!

Hello!

I hope that you have a restful and healthy easter weekend planned....it seems to have crept up on me amidst all of the other events taking place in the world.  However, now that we are here, I wanted to celebrate with an easter weekend sale.  There is 20% off all of the stamps in store when you use the code STAMP20 at checkout before midnight on Monday, 13 April.  This applies to all of our stamps including the recent release and the sets featured on our Hochanda show last weekend :)

Here is a card that I have made with our Butterfly Wishes set.  I watercoloured it with Zig Watercolour markers and attached it to a card panel which has our new Butterfly Background stencil heat embossed on it.  We are donating £2 to the Alzheimers Society for each Butterfly Background sold during April.


I shall link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where we have a spring moodboard to inspire us and at Inkspirational where spring is also the theme.

Here are the products that I have used on this card:


Finally, I can't go without announcing the winner of our latest stamp release....apologies for the delay!  The winner is Denise Bryant.  Congratulations, Denise :)  I shall get in touch to arrange to get your prize to you!

Thank you for stopping by,

Sarah x




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with the butterfly stamp and the stenciled background!
    I'm delighted to see that I won your awesome prize from the release hop! I'll watch for an email from you, Sarah! Thanks so much! Love the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ombré effect on the stenciled background and a beautiful backdrop for the detailed butterfly image. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete