Saturday 9 May 2020

Funky Fossil May Release - Bee Geometric

Hello!

I am back for the final day of our previews for the five new stamp sets that will be available to buy tomorrow :)  Today's set is called Bee Geometric and is just so cool!  I love bees and the geometric elements in this set give them a modern edge.

Here are a few examples:


I simply stamped the bee over a watercoloured panel and used the hexagon stamp in the background.  Simple but effective!



I stamped the two bees out repeatedly and watercoloured them to create the background and added a sentiment from the set.


I created the background with some watercolouring and our honeycomb stencil before stamping some of the geometric elements and the large bee.

I hope you like this stamp set!



Sam, Jane and Natalie have also been creating with this stamp set so check out their makes too!  Tomorrow is release day....I am so excited.  I hope that you will stop by again :)

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Loving everything in this release! The bee set looks fabulous! Congrats on the new designs! I've enjoyed the previews!

    ReplyDelete