Friday 26 June 2020

Introducing She is Fierce

Hello!

Well, we have finally reached our last stamp set of the June release :)  All five sets will be available to buy from 9am tomorrow and I hope that you have seen something that you like!  Today is the turn of a fabulous set designed by Donna Gray.  She is Fierce is an A5 set featuring female faces that have been made from Donna's hand carved designs - they are really striking and I have loved working with them!

Here are just a few of my makes:


I have simply heat embossed, watercoloured and cut out the girl and attached her to a watercoloured background.  I used our Birds in Flight stencil to add the bird detail.



I used our Sunray stencil on this card along with our Small Print sentiments which are another new set from this release.  The girl is coloured with pencils.

The DT have had LOTS of fun with this stamp set so please check out their inspiring makes on their blogs and instagram:



I hope that you like She is Fierce:



Tomorrow is release day so I shall be back again with more designs from our fab new stamps!  I will also be on Hochanda at 3pm so tune in to see me demo with some of these designs :)

See you then,

Sarah x

1 comment: