Saturday 27 June 2020

Release Day!

Hello!

I am so excited that we are finally able to make our new stamp sets available :)  There are five sets in the June release....our usual mix of cool and quirky images and sentiments to suit all styles.  Here are a few more projects that I have made with some of our new stamps:


This is a card using our Geo Bugs set.  Simple masking of the butterflies creates a colourful card.


I went for a simple monochrome colour scheme using Find Your Rainbow.


I used our Watercolour Lines stencil with one of the fab girls from She is Fierce and added wings from our Dragonfly Duo stencil.

Check out what the rest of the DT have to share with you on their blogs and instagram....


I really hope you like these new stamps.....which you can buy from www.funkyfossil.co.uk

  

  


Thanks as always.  Have a great weekend!

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to your Hochanda show today, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and products! Good luck with Hochanda, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely range in this new release, thanks for sharing the inspiration on the sneak peeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new sets and the samples you've been sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m really enjoying my latest bug and butterfly stamps. Can you advise on fussy cutting scissors please? There are so many in my wish list. I’m so confused...... Thanks. Though I’m also wondering if I just need to keep practising.

    ReplyDelete