Wednesday 1 February 2017

In Other Crafty News.....

Hello!

Alongside my card making I have been playing with some Folk It supplies that I have had for ages.  I have only just started but it has become quite addictive and I am painting everything in sight!

Here are a few things that I made this weekend:





 
I have listed these items on my Folksy shop so if you know of anyone who might be interested do share the link.  There are lots of cards on there too, of course!
 
I will link up at Simon Say's Wednesday Challenge - The Colour of Love as this post is full of hearts.....
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
 
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Boy does this bring back memories, Sarah. I used to do what we called tole painting (or one-stroke painting) 40+ years ago. I gave it up when I didn't need any more painted wood items. ;) Your items are so cute and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!!! these are gorgeous :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete