Sunday 12 November 2017

Fun with Challenges

Hello!

I have been enjoying playing along with challenges in blogland lately and here are a few cards for some which are closing soon!

The cue card at CASology this week is Tiny so I decided to go with a new baby card:


The sweet die is from Memory Box and I inked through a circle of my starry stencil in Picked Raspberry distress oxide in the background to add a bit more interest.  The sentiment is from MFT.  I will also link up at Addicted to CAS where the challenge is Bows.

At Simon Wednesday's Challenge the theme is Snow White so I have painted and embossed one of my large mdf snowflakes with white UTEE to give it a lovely glossy look.  The sentiment banner is from Avery Elle and I also clear embossed some snowflakes from Uniko in the background too - although you may not be able to see them in the photo!

 
Finally I am linking up at Inkspirational where the word prompt is Trend.  I always think of fashion when I hear that word so have gone with a sketchy catwalk style image from Tim Holtz.  I watercoloured it with some sparkle pens and popped it on top of my stencilled indian flower.  The sentiment is from WPlus9.  I will also link up at Addicted to Stamps where it is Make your Mark week given I used the sparkle pens on my focal image.
 

I hope you like the vibrant oranges and pinks!
 
The starry stencil, indian flower design and mdf snowflakes are all for sale in my folksy shop :)
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Sarah x

11 comments:

  1. Wow, Sarah, three awesome cards! I really love the sweet baby card, the stars and tiny bow are too cute! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Judy said!! Awesome cards !! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous collection of cards Sarah! I love the vibrant colours on the shine bright card and I can imagine the beautiful shimmer from your sparkle pens.
    Thank you for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trio of beauties, Sarah! I love your baby card design with it's tiny stars and bow. Did you make a blue one too? Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your star globe with the delicate bow - so soft and perfect for a little one. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And another WOW for these three too ! Your baby card is so sweet and adorable ! The white snowflake is just gorgeous and so delicate and the third card is very stylish ! Wonderful work, once more ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are really gorgeous! Love them all. Great to have you join in the ATSM challenge. Hoping to see you again soon! Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous selection of cards, they are all brilliant but my fave as to be the snowflake one.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the orange and pink colour combo. All your cards here are lovely. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww your card for Addicted to CAS, with the bow is sooo cute! I love it! And I love the other cards as well :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your little pink bow it is adorable. Beautifully CAS. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete