Friday 23 February 2018

Introducing Birthday Sentiments, Party Confetti and Balloon Bash Stencil!

Hello!

I am so excited to be sharing a card made with the fab February release from Uniko!  We will be sharing inspiration and ideas from the range of stamps and stencils that Bev has designed between now and 27 Feb with the release being available on 28 Feb when we will be celebrating with our customary blog hop :)  


This card features the balloon bash stencils which I have inked with distress oxides, taking care to create a bit of shading.  I then embossed the balloons with clear holographic embossing powder which gives great sparkle!  The sentiment is from the new Birthday Sentiments set which I absolutely love and have used on lots of my sample cards for this release.  I also gently inked the scattered polka dots stencil in the background to add a bit of confetti to the design.

I will link up at Seize the Birthday without the topping.

I have lots more cards and designs to share with you over the next few days so do pop by again tomorrow but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the inspiration from the rest of the fab stamp and stencil DTs which you can find on the Uniko blog :)

See you again soon,

Sarah x

18 comments:

  1. Love the soft inking on this card Sarah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and colorful card Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think you’re the stencil queen - love how you’ve achieved such beautiful shading on the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, a stencil-sensation from you! I second Jane: you are *the* stencil queen! Love your balloons; perfect blending makes these absolutely delightful!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very 3d! ...clever inking and I am loving these sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely gorgeous ! I love your balloons so much !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally swoonworthy Sarah - I love everything about your card; colours, shimmer, design and even the addition of the scattered dot stencil too. Brilliant showcase. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Sarah. Love the highlights and bet this really shines with the embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. I like the colorful balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this rainbow of balloons .... great job with the inking xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - what super sparkly balloons. Love the depth you've created with the shading. I do like the pretty dotty background too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a party on a card, Sarah. I love the color and shading on the balloons and the polka dots add a festive flair.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these balloons! They make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colours and design of this card. The shading on the balloons is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and happy card with these bright colours and all the shimmer. What a fabulous idea to combine it with the polka dots background. Very festive indeed ! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card with those lovely birthday balloons. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card - love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the soft edges. Great introduction x

    ReplyDelete