Friday 28 September 2018

Birds at Sunset

Hello,

I hope you have had a good week!  I am glad that we have finally reached the weekend :)  I wanted to share a card that I have made with one of my alcohol ink backgrounds.....I can't seem to stop making them!

I went with sunset/autumn colours and then used black texture paste over my birds in flight stencil.  This is a new stencil and I really like how delicate it is.  You can use it just once as I have here, isolate individual birds or use it repeatedly to create a flock of birds.  You can find it in my Folksy store.



I shall link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes and at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies September challenge.

I hope you like it and will pop by again soon,

Sarah x



2 comments:

  1. The alcohol inking is such a gorgeous backdrop for the birds in flight, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combo of a dramatic autumn sky and the birds heading south perhaps.

    ReplyDelete