Saturday 3 November 2018

Bear Hugs

Hello!

I hope you are having a good weekend :)  I wanted to share a few cards that I have made with my geometric bear stencil.  I shared a card recently with the bear in white for a festive card but here I have gone with brown and it has a very different look:


I have to admit that I love this card!  I used my sunray stencil with copper embossing paste to create the background and cut out the stencilled bear and popped him on with foam tape for added dimentsion.  I splattered the background and used a sentiment from MFT.  The geometric elements of the bear are enhanced with a bit of pencil shading too.

I shall link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes.


This card features the bear on kraft card against an autumnal background created with the Falling Leaves stencil by Clearly Besotted.  The sentiment is from MFT.  

I hope you like what I have done with the bear stencil!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment