Wednesday 12 December 2018

Christmas Cards

Hello!

I wanted to share a few of my Christmas cards with you which feature laser cut mdf ornaments that I have made.  They can be detached from the card itself after Christmas and kept as a decoration.  



Patterned paper combined with a simple sentiment completes the design.  I shall link up at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge where the optional twist is snow.


I shall link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where the theme is Christmas and at Inkspirational where Anything Christmas Goes.  

I hope you like these designs :)

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Stunning ornament cards Sarah! Your presentation is beautiful and these will be treasured for years to come. Thank you for sharing your intricate work with us at Ink~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ornaments are wonderful, Sarah, and the second one is so intricate. What a wonderful gift for the recipient. You have done well with your laser cutter. Thanks for sharing these cards with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful CAS-style cards. Beautiful and elegant.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS Xmas. Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful set of cards...love the pretty snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete