Wednesday 5 June 2019

Masculine and Feminine

Hello!

I am just popping in for a quick visit to share two very different cards today.  First up is a feminine card made using my new Beautiful Inside and Out stamp set which I have stamped and white embossed on kraft.



I coloured the image with polychromos pencils to create a soft look and combined the flowers with a wedding sentiment by Altenew.  I shall link up at Simon's Monday Challenge where the theme is Wedding/Anniversary.


On this card, I went for a more masculine feel with my cross hatch stencil used through a circle aperture.  I inked the circle with Old Paper Distress Oxides and layered the patterned stencil over the top with Black Soot.  The sentiment die is from Stamplorations.

I shall link this card up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where the theme is Masculine.

Here are the items that I used in both designs.  They are available to buy from my online store - www.funkyfossil.co.uk:

   

Thanks for stopping by, Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Love the polychromos on Kraft paper. So pretty! Glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful duo of cards! I like how they are both so different, yet each is stunning. On the first card, I adore what you've done with the soft colors on the Kraft paper. It gives it this rustic elegant look that is gorgeous. The second card is the perfect way to make a lovely, yet masculine, pattern! Very creative work here and I'm so glad you shared it with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Sarah, just love these, the kraft one especially! I love to colour on Kraft too! hugs Alli C XoX

    ReplyDelete