Thursday 23 January 2020

Funky Fossil January Release - Adventure

Hello!

It is our third day of previews of the 5 new stamp sets which will be available to buy at www.funkyfossil.co.uk from Saturday at 9am.  If are not already a subscriber to our newsletter, now would be a great time to go over to the store and subscribe as all subscribers will receive a code with an exclusive discount tomorrow.

Today we are sharing designs made with our new A5 stamp set - Adventure.  This is packed full of outdoor imagery and sentiments.  I think that it is just that little bit different!  Here are a few examples of what I have been making:

On my first card I simply stamped the focal image twice and used a circle mask for the sun.


I love the feathers that come with this set and the way that they coordinate with the sentiments.  I simply stamped them multiple times and coloured in bright shades to create a background and stamped the sentiment on black for a 'chalkboard' effect.


I have been completely blown away by the designs that the DT have put together with this set.  You can find their inspirational makes here:


Sam Squires at https://acraftingniche.blogspot.com/



Natalie Seddons at https://www.instagram.com/momma_sedds/

Here is the stamp set:


Thanks for stopping by.  We have the final reveal tomorrow before the stamps go live on Saturday.  Let me know what you think!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment