Monday 4 May 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge #13

Hello!

We're back with a new challenge for the month of May and it is one that you are sure to have stash to play along with - we want you to make birthday cards which feature Things with Wings :)


I decided to use our new Dragonfly Duo stencil for this card:


I used metallic paints through the stencil on to acetate and cut it out and also heat embossed the dragonfly in gold on to dark blue card.  I adhered the acetate dragonfly on to the embossed one so that it was slightly offset so that the gold shows through.  I used versamark ink through our Indian Mandala stencil on to a square panel of white cardstock and brushed mica powder over it to give a subtle background shimmer.

Which things with wings will you use on your design?

I hope you like my card and get the opportunity to play along with us this month.   The talented DT have lots more inspiration to share with you at AAA Birthday.

I shall also link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes this week.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Your dragonfly is so beautifully done you must be very proud of it, I love it

    ReplyDelete