Wednesday 24 June 2020

Introducing Geo Bugs!

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying a sunny week wherever you are:)  Today is our second day of introducing the five new stamp sets which will be available to purchase from this Saturday, 27 June.  I will also be featuring some of them on my Hochanda show at 3pm on Saturday :)

Today is the turn of our A5 set, Geo Bugs! I so enjoyed working with Bee Geometric so wanted some more insects and winged things that had a geometric twist.  I think it gives them a really contemporary edge!  The beetles in this set are gorgeous and there are so many possibilities of colouring them in bright colours :)

Here are a few examples....


I simply coloured this beetle in with pencils, masked and used our Linked Hexagons stencil in the background.  The set also comes with some hexagon stamps which I added for extra pattern.  I love how the background echoes the hexagon in his body!



I went bold and bright with this card!  I stamped the butterfly from the set and watercoloured a rainbow around it to echo the colours in its wings.  The butterfly is a good size (I think approx 8cm across) so makes a perfect focal point.

I hope that you like these examples and check out the amazing work that the DT have done with the Geo Bugs!


Here is the full set:


I hope that you will stop by again tomorrow to see our next new stamp set :)

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. oh I do love this set! stop releasing all these fab stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous designs, love these bugs for a stained glass effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool set! I especially love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete