Friday 17 June 2016

re Uniko Challenge

Hello!

I am popping in with a quick post today to share a card that I have made for the new challenge over at Uniko.  We have a wonderful photo inspiration for our challenge this month:


I loved the colours, circles and scandi look.  I decided to use one of the elements from the Garlands Galore set:



Sorry about the photo - I don't know why it is so bleached out.  I randomly stamped the little circular element on the card base and used two on the central panel for my simple sentiment.  I love the little ribbon stamps and perfectly sized letters from the set.

I hope you can see how I was inspired!  The rest of the DT have great ideas to share with you over at Uniko and we are very lucky to have the lovely Anita from My Papercraft World as our GD this month.  She is so talented and her blog is full of wonderful CAS designs.

The challenge is open until 8 July and there are prizes too - check out the details over at Uniko!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. The Garland Galore stamps work really well for this challenge. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet take on the photo, love those sweet ribbons. Hope all is well with you Sarah and have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous background, Sarah ... a perfect take on the inspiration ... and such a sweet sentiment panel with those cute stamped ribbons and bows! Thanks so much for your lovely shoutout ... it's fabulous to be guest designing alongside you at Uniko! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb set to use for this photo challenge Sarah and loving all the colours! Oh and what a cute sentiment in the centre too. Perfect as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb set to use for this photo challenge Sarah and loving all the colours! Oh and what a cute sentiment in the centre too. Perfect as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, looks so retro. Brilliant choice of stamps to use for the photo inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to 'tie' the sentiment in with your background design, Sarah. ;)

    ReplyDelete