Thursday 15 December 2016

Jolly Santa

Hello!

I am popping by with a mid week post to share a few cards made using the fab Santa stamps from MFT.  I have been making cards for some of the children in our family so that we can pop a gift voucher inside:


 
 
I added silver glitter tape at the top and bottom of the card and added some silver stars from MFT to bling up my card.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I shall link up my card at AAA Cards Christmas themed challenge.
 

 
 
I embossed the presents in gold and red - again MFT - along with gold glitter tape.  I shall link up this card at Simon's Wednesday Challenge which is to 'gift it'.
 

 
My final card is the most CAS design with Santa checking his list and some red glitter card down the side.  I shall link this card up at the Clean and Simple challenge at Addicted to Stamps.
 
I hope you like this jolly set of cards :)
 
Thanks for stopping by, Sarah x
 
 

8 comments:

  1. These are all darling, Sarah. I've wanted that Santa set but it's always out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this cheerful Santa and you used him to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and super fun takes with this stamp set Sarah, love all the glittered accents too and thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun and cute, Sarah. I love the first one, tip-toe on the Jolly. :) Makes me smile. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - those stars have made it onto several of my cards too! Thank you for sharing with at AAA Cards! Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and the set of stamps you have used. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    Emma - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a jolly CAS Christmas card for sure! Thank you for playing along with ATSM Challenge 224 - CAS

    ReplyDelete