Saturday 3 December 2016

Less Is More #305

Hello!

Today at Less is More we have a bright and colourful challenge for you which is to use Primary Colours.

Here are a few ideas:

 
Whenever I think of primary colours I think of the mounds of lego that the boys have amassed between them!  I used a Memory Box die and infilled with bright coloured cardstock.  The sentiment is from Altenew and a bit of black glitter paper creates a border at the edge.
 
 
At this time of year, I am always looking for a way to create a Christmas card and I used the fab Christmas lights dies from Lawn Fawn to create this card along with their loopy sentiment.
 
I hope that you will take the time to create a card using primary colours this week.  The rest of the DT have got lots of fab inspiration on the Less is More blog to get you started.
 
As we are at the start of a new month we also have a fab sponsor joining us for December:
 
 
Uniko
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Sarah x
 

11 comments:

  1. Ooooh, loving these! That first one is so clever and perfect for primary colours. And I NEED those lights dies, you really do have some fabulous stash xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, Sarah! I used to manage a LEGO store and got to play with the bricks as part of the official job role... how awesome was that *sigh*. The colourful blocks and black glitter paper are really striking. I adore the Lawn Fawn lights on your second card. They just look brilliant, so CAS but eye catching. Gorgeous! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swooning again at your stash! Loved the card with the little Lego blocks as soon as I saw that one and a perfect fun geometric design but I think my favourite is the Christmas lights! What a fabulous die and so perfectly put together! Bursting with festive cheer! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lego! Perfect inspiration and that is one 'ell of a classy card you came up with Sarah - just adore the geometrics. The lights are such a fun card too. Gosh, I had some fairy light stamps but threw them out as I could never see myself using them...do I regret that after seeing your gorgeous card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous and inspiring CAS designs. Loving the geometrics on the first, a awesome masculine card too. Your second really adds the festive cheer to your post and again is wonderfully CAS. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is genius inspiration! Lego blocks. I really love those bright Christmas lights though - really cheery. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card with the squares. Such a perfect card for the lego lovers! I have a few of those in my life, I think I need to borrow your idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can definitely see how you could be inspired by Legos, Sarah. Great idea. And the bulbs too. My folks had some of those really big bulbs that look just like the ones on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nearly went with a similar design to your first card! Love those bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both these cards - both so graphic. The first has a very Mondrian feel! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CAS cards here Sarah, love how you used the primary colours too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete