Tuesday 24 July 2018

Getting Cosy

Hello!

How is your week going?  Well, I hope :)  The summer heatwave continues so it feels very unseasonal to be making cards featuring my new knitted background stencil!  Knitwear is the furthest thing from my mind at the moment but the chilly weather will be back again before we know it.

Here are a few of the designs that I have made with the stencil:



I inked through the stencil in shades of coral and warm yellow and added a wool stamp from Neat and Tangled.  I cut the ball out separately and gave it some curved shape and dimension as well as adding a bit of pencil shading for added definition. 




On this card I inked the knitted stencil through a heart aperture and added a touch of shading around the edges of the heart to create a focal point on the card base.  The sweet sentiment is from Inkydoodles.

I hope you like these woolly designs - no knitwear involved!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. I love that stencil, Sarah, and the sentiments you put with it. A good pun gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete