Saturday 22 June 2019

At the Beach

Hello!

Having spent a few days in Spain this week I was obviously inspired to create some beach themed cards and play with my new sea shell stencils!


I simply inked the shells overlapping each other in soft corals and warm yellows and added a bit of blue in the corner as a hint of sea.  The sentiment is from my Beautiful Inside and Out stamp set.  I shall link this up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where the theme is Travel/Vacation.


On this card I inked up the shell images in a more geometric style and added slightly stronger colours such as Rusty Hinge and Ground Espresso to add depth to the shells.


This card is made using my other seashell stencil to create a soft background in corals and yellows behind a circle aperture with a pop of black from the sentiment.

Here are the stencils that I used to make these cards:

   

They are available to buy in my store at www.funkyfossil.co.uk

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x


1 comment:

  1. Wow, so beautiful, love how you used the colors.
    Real sea feeling. Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete