Saturday 1 June 2019

New Stamps Now Available!

Hello!

I am popping in a bit later than planned to let you know that my new stamps are now available at www.funkyfossil.co.uk :)  There are 4 sets in the release and they range from cute and quirky to elegant and detailed.  I have been lucky enough to work with some fab illustrators - Maggie Molloy and Kimma Parish - in bringing these designs to you in stamp form and I have had so much fun creating with them over the past week or so.

Here are a few more cards that I have made with them in addition to the inspiration that I have been sharing all week.


I love this happy whale!  He is watercoloured here and combined with my Make a Splash stencil.  I shall link this fella up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes!  I shall also link up for a second time at Seize the Birthday Challenge although without the optional twist.


I decided to take a snap of this cute pug and put the polaroid on to cork to create the look of a pinboard.  I shall add this card to Simon's Monday Challenge where the theme is to Frame It.


These elegant blooms from Beautiful Inside and Out are very versatile - whether you want to colour them or use them as outline stamps.  I love the mix and match sentiments too!


I paired this beautiful butterfly with my Brick Wall stencil.  It is a gorgeous image to colour :)

Here are the new stamp sets:

            


Thank you for stopping by and for all of your encouragement and lovely comments this week x

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I love the butterfly and whale set. Can't wait till mine arrive x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background stenciling on that adorable whale card! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete