Sunday 2 June 2019

A Couple of Challenges

Hello!

I have been using my new stamps this weekend to play along with a few of my favourite challenges.  First up is my card for Time Out where there is a gorgeous photo inspiration.


I have used my Zen Flower Background stencil with some topaz texture paste alongside the large butterfly stamp from Butterfly Wishes.  I have watercoloured it and combined it with a sentiment from Beautiful Inside and Out.  I shall also link up at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour challenge and at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes.


I stamped the lovely blooms from Beautiful Inside and Out in versamark and created a variegated embossed look with Tonic Nuvo and Wow embossing powders.  I shall link up at Less is More where we are featuring embossing on our designs - hopefully the embossed element of the design comes to less than a third of the card!

Here are the items that I used:




They are all available to purchase from www.funkyfossil.co.uk - check out the range of stamps and stencils that I have to offer :)

Sarah x


5 comments:

  1. oh your card for Time Out is a real stand out card! The colours just pop out at you! You got the texture of the background perfectly using the past and the colour is spot on-as is the colour of that gorgeous butterfly-so good to see you at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your makes shared today are splendid but I am particularly impressed with the blue two tone card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two amazing cards with your new products, Sarah! I'm hopeful my stamps will arrive today so I can play with them during the weekend... I can't wait to get my hands on this flower stamp! The layout you created with the stamp is beautiful and perfect for LIM, love the various colors you created with your powders! Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful Sarah and so are your stamps! Can't wait to get mine! Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hon, congrats for getting Honours at Time Out-we loved your card-see blog for your badge-really showcased your amazing new stamps x

    ReplyDelete