Saturday 24 October 2015

ATCAS #75

Hello!

Are you ready for another challenge over at Addicted to CAS?!  The Code Word is Spooky and our host is the lovely Ceal.

This is such a fun code word and perfect for the run up to Halloween.  My boys aren't that bothered about the dressing up these days but they certainly like the sweets :)


 
I lightly inked through an Artplorations stencil to create the starry background and combined it with a cute ghost (sorry, I don't know where I got it from).  The speech bubble die is from Lawn Fawn and I white embossed the sentiment from Lil Inkers on it along with a few stars. 
 
It is a simple card but hopefully it will make you smile rather than scare you away :)
 
I hope you decide to get spooky with us over at ATCAS.  Do check out what the DT and our fab GD for the month, Joyce from Cards by the Sea have to share with you.
 
 
I will also play along at AAA cards where the theme is Clean and Simple Halloween and at the Inkspirational challenge - Cute Halloween.
 
See you again soon, I hope!
 
Sarah x

14 comments:

  1. Your grinning ghost definitely made me smile! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I really like the star bg. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute, Sarah! Your little ghost is adorable, and I love your stenciled background! Love the fun speech bubble and sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little ghost, Sarah ... so fun with all those yummy stars and his big BOO! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww so cute! I love the soft inking of the stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Sarah, love the background! Thanks for joining Ink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, cute and so perfect for Halloween Sarah, love your inky stencilling and the different tones you've created. The bold boo fits brilliantly with the cute little ghost! Great to see your card in the AAA cards line up too. Thanks so much. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Cute! The stenciled light purple background is perfect for highlighting you sweet ghostie..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw your card on Inkspirational... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw your card on Inkspirational... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it a kind ghost? All the details go together so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow such an adorable little ghost. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah, I love that little ghost and I love all that wonderful white space that allows your elements to shine.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute little ghost! Love the stenciled background :)
    Thanks for playing with us at INKspirational Challenges for our "Cute Halloween" challenge.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete