Saturday 30 September 2017

Starry Eyed

Hello!

I am loving the new release from Uniko and have had a play with the Seeing Stars set to make 2 cards:


 
I decided to use a fave black and gold colour combo and combined the stamps with some mdf stars that I have cut to match.  I will link this card up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes and at Addicted to Stamps Anything Goes challenge too.  As this is my first outing with these fab stamps I shall link up at Darnell's fun NBUS Challenge :)


Here I have gone with a pretty aqua and pink colour combo (Uniko's colours!) and again combined the stamps with mdf elements.

I have added the mdf stars to my Folksy shop too in case you wanted to use them in your crafty projects :)

I hope you have a great weekend!

Sarah x

  
 GRAB OUR BADGE!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful makes, Sarah. Love the two different colour palettes. Hugs, Trina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful designs to showcase Bev's new stamps, Sarah! Great idea to use the mdf stars!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #12!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look wonderful. Those star stamps and mdf stars are beautiful and I love both of these CAS layouts. Very stylish cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and gold are such an elegant combination, Sarah, and I love your mdf stars hanging from the starry strings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back to say thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More, Sarah.

      Delete
  5. another amazing cards, love the neutrals of the first one and what a lovely contrast to the colours in the second x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your duo of cards, Sarah! The gold/black is especially classy! So thrilled you shared your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Such fabulous designs!! So very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete