Saturday 16 December 2017

Candles

Hello!

I am just stopping by to share a few Christmas gifts that I have made by stamping on to candles.  It is super easy to do but I think it makes a really pretty gift. 

 
I used a lovely Woodware floral image, coloured it with pencils on tissue paper and then transferred it on to the candle with wax paper.  I shall link this candle up at The Flower Challenge where they are looking for creations which are anything but a card.
 

 
I went for a more rustic look with my second candle and stamped some fern images from Woodware in a range of greens. 

 
Finally, I used a lovely image from Penny Black to create another floral candle.
 
Hopefully these quick makes will come in handy over the festive season :) 
Thanks, as always, for stopping by,
 
Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful candles Sarah! love them all, each so unique too. Thanks you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, Sarah. I love that first one although any of them would make a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous candles, love each and every one of them, what lovely gifts for a hostess or a teacher.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning designs and so perfectly done onto the candles. My favourite is the first but allure just stunning. Thank you so much for joing us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete